Edwards is a leading global supplier of integrated solutions for the manufacture of semiconductors, flat panel displays, LEDs and solar cells and a leader in vacuum technology for industrial, pharmaceutical, chemical, scientific, process, glass coating and food packaging industries as well as a wide range of R&D applications.
We employ around 4200 people worldwide in the design, manufacture and support of high technology vacuum and exhaust management equipment. We offer a wide range of other pumping technologies and related products, supported by an international sales and service organisation.
Successful candidates will combine academic achievement with personal drive and a commitment to hard work, an ability to work with others and preparedness to be mobile with the skills, initiative and personality to play an integral part in Edwards continued growth and success.
1. Ensure all EDWARDS’ pumps and scrubbers are installed and commissioned correctly according to procedure, and that equipment is working to specification.
2. Ensure the preventive maintenance is finished on high quality and on schedule.
3. Ensure the BOP/SOP is fully followed when do service activity on site.
4. Arrange and carry out basic training courses for customer’ staffs on major overhaul of EDWARDS equipment, ensuring that correct tooling, procedures, test equipment and spare parts are used.
5. Implement on duty service when off time and holidays according to team leader arrangement.
6. Support other site finish the service activity when necessary
1. Mechanical or electromechanical engineering background, with formal qualifications to college degree level an advantage.
2. Command of English, both written and oral
3. Background in General vacuum equipment, Semiconductor equipment is an advantage
4. Self motivated, and able to work with little supervision.
Last day to apply
April 30, 2017
Send an application to: Mandy Lu