EF Education First (EF) is the world’s leading international education company which focuses on language, academics, and cultural experience. Established in 1965 with a mission to open the world through education, EF (www.ef.com) has more than 500 schools and offices worldwide. Thousands of companies and millions of students have learned a new language or traveled abroad with EF. EF has been selected as the official supplier of language training services for Beijing 2008 Olympics, Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics and Rio 2016 Olympics. Each year, EF publishes the English Proficiency Index (www.ef.com/epi) measuring the English ability of adults in countries across the world.
As Center Director/Center General Manager, you are ultimately responsible for a center’s staff, customer, and business performance. Embracing a true entrepreneurial spirit, you will roll up your sleeves, and run a small company with P&L responsibilities, as if it were your own. You are expected to hire, develop, retain talents, and deliver a high quality student experience with high efficiency. As a result of staff and customer satisfaction, you deliver consistent and satisfying financial result.
• Embody EF core values and set a service-oriented, collaborative culture in the center through role-modeling
• Attract and hire quality employees, train, motivate and engage staff at all levels, retain star performers
• Engage with customers actively and personally, and create an environment in which all staff treat our customers respectfully, like they are yours first or last
• Get your hands dirty and dive into the details of the business, and always identify new ways to deliver the best customer services
• Take care of customer complaints and refund process, turn unhappy or angry customers into our advocate
• Drive sales revenue through new customer acquisition, referral from and retention of current students and retention
• Monitor the center performance through verification and analysis of financial reports, sales reports and student satisfaction reports (NPS results); makes sure center is in compliance with all EF English Center processes, policies and procedures
• Work closely with regional and national teams to ensure consistent product and service delivery, including CSO, Operations, Education Service, Product Development, RED, Finance and Payroll teams; always provide feedbacks that help improve our business continuously
• Ensure a safe, clean, delightful working and learning environment for staff and students
• In a nutshell, run and grow a meaningful business with sound financial result, through people and service
• Hold a degree or higher qualification, overseas study or working experience is desirable
• 7+ year work experience with at least 3 years on senior management position in fast-paced growth environment. Had independently handled overall management and experienced work with people from different culture.
• Have proven track record in team leadership and management, proven track record on hiring, training, developing staff, and retaining star performers
• result driven, have strong sales background, have proven record on achieving sales, and/or service target
• Can communicate effectively in both Chinese and English in a multicultural environment
• excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
• Are passionate about and capable of running a quite independent P&L
• Self-motivated and comfortable working under pressure while maintaining a positive spirit
• Are flexible to work Saturdays and Sundays due to the nature of our business
Last day to apply
April 30, 2017
Send your resume and cover letter to: Vivian