EF Education First (EF) is the world’s leading international education company which focuses on language, academics, and cultural experience. Established in 1965 with a mission to open the world through education, EF (www.ef.com) has more than 500 schools and offices worldwide. Thousands of companies and millions of students have learned a new language or traveled abroad with EF. EF has been selected as the official supplier of language training services for Beijing 2008 Olympics, Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics and Rio 2016 Olympics. Each year, EF publishes the English Proficiency Index (www.ef.com/epi) measuring the English ability of adults in countries across the world.
This individual is responsible for delivering exceptional remote service through internet, phone and collaboration with internal system and product teams. (S)he will manage a 20+ seat customer service team that handles inbound and outbound service requests. The individual also manages the day-to-day activities to ensure EF English Live customers receive superior service from a trained, motivated, and professional staff.
• Establish targets for four key areas, Online Customer Relations (CR) efficiency, Study Advisor Service quality, Refund winback rate, and Customer Satisfaction Survey completion. Develop action plans to reach those goals
• Ensure that agents are knowledgeable of EF English Live products and services, including all features and benefits, operational procedures, etc.
• Ensure agents are customer-focused and deliver helpful, friendly, responsive and accurate service to internal and external customer
• Ensure regular, ongoing feedback through quality monitoring is provided to team members
• Monitor activity within the department including quality and quantity metrics for voice and digital customer service interactions. Develop proactive plans and approaches to meet identified needs
• Work effectively across departments; develop positive, working relationships in a collaborative manner
• Undergraduate degree (or above)
• 3 or more years contact center or customer service management experience
• Strong organization skills with ability to manage day-to-day operations and projects Process-driven, the ability of identifying process wastes and optimizing process. Familiarity with quality monitoring programs
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Demonstrated ability to develop employees through coaching, motivation, problem solving and action plans
• Can communicate effectively in both Chinese and English with cross-functional teams at multiple levels within the company
• Service mind-set for both internal and external customers
Last day to apply
April 30, 2017
Send your resume and cover letter to: Lily Li