EF Education First (EF) is the world’s leading international education company which focuses on language, academics, and cultural experience. Established in 1965 with a mission to open the world through education, EF (www.ef.com) has more than 500 schools and offices worldwide. Thousands of companies and millions of students have learned a new language or traveled abroad with EF. EF has been selected as the official supplier of language training services for Beijing 2008 Olympics, Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics and Rio 2016 Olympics. Each year, EF publishes the English Proficiency Index (www.ef.com/epi) measuring the English ability of adults in countries across the world.
The Local English Teacher plays a key role in EF schools. You are delivering lessons to the highest standards of English Language Teaching at our adult learning centers and through our cutting-edge online platform.
Fixed Monthly salary package;
8 hours x 5 days/week;
Go to EF English Centers and cast face to face classes
Go to EF English Centers and cast face to face classes;
Covering 2-3 centers on weekends and working day evenings;
No minimum time requirement;
Maximum: 24 hours/week
Essential qualification: Bachelor degree
• TEFL certificate, ex. CELTA, CertTESOL, TEFL, etc.
• Masters in Applied Linguistics or English
• English Language teaching experience
• Fluent in written and oral English
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office
• Strong communication skills and an ability to communicate effectively across cultures
• Interpersonal skills and a service mindset
• Creativity and the ability to craft class materials
Last day to apply
April 30, 2017
Send your resume and cover letter to: Heather Millet