EF Education First (EF) is the world’s leading international education company which focuses on language, academics, and cultural experience. Established in 1965 with a mission to open the world through education, EF (www.ef.com) has more than 500 schools and offices worldwide. Thousands of companies and millions of students have learned a new language or traveled abroad with EF. EF has been selected as the official supplier of language training services for Beijing 2008 Olympics, Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics and Rio 2016 Olympics. Each year, EF publishes the English Proficiency Index (www.ef.com/epi) measuring the English ability of adults in countries across the world.
We are looking for hands-on, passionate and solution-minded talent to join our growing team and help take our business to a new level in China.
Working with an international team, you will take the lead to develop and execute all online campaigns through multiple marketing channels (social media, e-mail, paid search and direct mail) for the China region. In this role you would report directly to the Country Manager based in Shanghai, while receiving support from our central marketing team in Lucerne, Switzerland.
• Prior experience with Paid-search, SEM, Baidu is required
• Passion for Social Media marketing is preferred
• Create and deploy all regional email marketing campaigns using Exact Target/Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Create landing pages for marketing campaigns
• Create and deploy social media promoted posts focusing on lead generation
• Analyze campaigns’ ROI by tracking weekly results, in order to evaluate which marketing areas the China region should further invest in and where resources should be scaled back
• Chinese native speaker with excellent written and spoken English. Full confidence in 100% English working environment
• Bachelor’s Degree. Master’s Degree preferred
• At least 2 years’ solid working experience of digital marketing
• Familiar with digital marketing tools such as Exact Target, Salesforce, Marketing Cloud and HTML is a plus
Last day to apply
April 30, 2017
Send your resume and cover letter to: Lynn Xu