EF Education First (EF) is the world’s leading international education company which focuses on language, academics, and cultural experience. Established in 1965 with a mission to open the world through education, EF (www.ef.com) has more than 500 schools and offices worldwide. Thousands of companies and millions of students have learned a new language or traveled abroad with EF. EF has been selected as the official supplier of language training services for Beijing 2008 Olympics, Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics and Rio 2016 Olympics. Each year, EF publishes the English Proficiency Index (www.ef.com/epi) measuring the English ability of adults in countries across the world.
You will consult with clients to help them achieve their language or academic goals through EF study abroad products. To accomplish this, you will establish strong relationships with your clients and provide them with outstanding advice and service, and you will easily meet—and exceed—your monthly sales targets.
• You are passionate about education, language, travel and culture experience
• You love sales (and achieving sales targets!). It’s in your DNA
• You know that high quality comes from high standards; and you hold yourself personally accountable for the excellent service your clients receive
• You thrive under pressure, and enjoy fast-paced multicultural work environments
• You are a natural networker, with the ability to build strong relationships to transform customers into clients— and advocates
• Bachelor degree or above
• International study or working experience preferred
• Minimum 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in a service industry
• Sales oriented and target driven attitude. Experience with sales, highly preferred
• Excellent communication ability in both spoken and written English
• Willing to work occasionally on weekend and public holidays
Last day to apply
April 30, 2017
Send your resume and cover letter to: Carol Sun