EF Education First (EF) is the world’s leading international education company which focuses on language, academics, and cultural experience. Established in 1965 with a mission to open the world through education, EF (www.ef.com) has more than 500 schools and offices worldwide. Thousands of companies and millions of students have learned a new language or traveled abroad with EF. EF has been selected as the official supplier of language training services for Beijing 2008 Olympics, Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics and Rio 2016 Olympics. Each year, EF publishes the English Proficiency Index (www.ef.com/epi) measuring the English ability of adults in countries across the world.
As a proud part of EF Education First, we draw on 50 years of expertise to creating the best journey for every traveler. Planning the best travel experiences from start to finish is what our team specially trained to do. We help our travelers find their tour, show them how to customize it with excursions that fit their travel style and even share tips for packing and preparing to go. All our itineraries are professionally handcrafted to ensure that our travelers are able to have an authentic local experience, travel with like-minded peers, make new friends while traveling, and feel free to explore anything they wish with our recommendations during free time. Once they are on tour, they can get in touch at any time thanks to our 24/7 emergency support team.
• Be part of a creative and fast-paced marketing team to continuously grow our brand awareness and consumer engagement.
• Be responsible for marketing and sales contents across online, social media and offline platforms, from identifying topics, composing & editing articles to the final production of the contents.
• Identify and manage content writers or agency to deliver content to targeted audience, build up a content hub for the business.
• Syndicate content on targeted websites/social media accounts.
• Stay ahead of digital media technology and social network marketing to make recommendations on improving consumer experience and company’s investment on content marketing.
• Measure and report on how well content marketing efforts are helping the company to achieve its goals and to refine as needed.
• 3-4 years of solid experience and knowledge in social media/content marketing. Interests in consumer lifestyles and current affairs.
• Strong organizational, time management, communication, process & result oriented and possess problem-solving skills working with multiple teams/agencies/vendors.
• Ability to successfully function in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Fluency in both Mandarin and English is mandatory. Fluency in Spanish/French/Italian is a plus.
• Knowledge in European history/culture/art/food and wine/fashion is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Remuneration package and benefits commensurate with experience.
Last day to apply
April 30, 2017
Send your resume and cover letter to: Anita