EF Education First (EF) is the world’s leading international education company which focuses on language, academics, and cultural experience. Established in 1965 with a mission to open the world through education, EF (www.ef.com) has more than 500 schools and offices worldwide. Thousands of companies and millions of students have learned a new language or traveled abroad with EF. EF has been selected as the official supplier of language training services for Beijing 2008 Olympics, Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics and Rio 2016 Olympics. Each year, EF publishes the English Proficiency Index (www.ef.com/epi) measuring the English ability of adults in countries across the world.
This position will start with managing Customer Support for Online Products project, which is aiming for a solution of customer support for our growing number of digital products for customers in China, Russia & Indonesia. It includes develop a clear project scope fits each market needs, work closely with internal tech team and third vendors to configure and customize the platform, coordinate with heads of the Regional Admin team to define support process and work with Product Development team to define FAQ content production process, pilot the solution and ensure all work flow fit business needs and result in high customer satisfaction. This position will also work on other projects base on business needs.
This is an exciting position for someone who’s passionate working with multi-culture teams and is willing to leverage their project management skills to enhance customer or staff support.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the users and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Perform additional functions as requested by management.
• Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
• Proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector
• Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web/mobile app technologies
• Excellent communication skills and strong cross-team collaboration; fluent English and Mandarin
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
• Customer Support field experience is a plus
Last day to apply
April 30, 2017
Send your resume and cover letter to: Lynn Xu