EF Education First (EF) is the world’s leading international education company which focuses on language, academics, and cultural experience. Established in 1965 with a mission to open the world through education, EF (www.ef.com) has more than 500 schools and offices worldwide. Thousands of companies and millions of students have learned a new language or traveled abroad with EF. EF has been selected as the official supplier of language training services for Beijing 2008 Olympics, Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics and Rio 2016 Olympics. Each year, EF publishes the English Proficiency Index (www.ef.com/epi) measuring the English ability of adults in countries across the world.
We hope you are the one with entrepreneurial spirit, passion, dreams and have courage to challenge.
• Responsible for business and operation management, lead regional team to achieve the goal by month and year
• Assist the recruitment work, and responsible for the team members’ training
• Supervise and coach team members, improve the work process, and put forward performance improvement plans
• Keeping smooth communicate with each department, create product optimization operation model together
• Responsible for team work report, assist the director to complete area management
• College degree or above, 5 years or above sales management experience and 1 year call-center management experience; prefer be familiar with education industry
• Good at communication and coordination and management, be able to encourage staffs to achieve the goal
• Strong compressive ability, sensitive to data
• Good planning and execution ability, good at communication and coordination, analysis and decision, properly deal with emergency events;
• Good written and oral English communication ability;
• Proficiency with office software, skillful at excel.
Last day to apply
April 30, 2017
Send your resume and cover letter to: Tina Han