EF Education First (EF) is the world’s leading international education company which focuses on language, academics, and cultural experience. Established in 1965 with a mission to open the world through education, EF (www.ef.com) has more than 500 schools and offices worldwide. Thousands of companies and millions of students have learned a new language or traveled abroad with EF. EF has been selected as the official supplier of language training services for Beijing 2008 Olympics, Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics and Rio 2016 Olympics. Each year, EF publishes the English Proficiency Index (www.ef.com/epi) measuring the English ability of adults in countries across the world.
• Overall responsible for GR mainly in Shenzhen, and other nearby cities.
• On a strategic level, market EF as a premium and positive educational brand and a corporate social citizen to all related government departments that may have influence upon policy makings on education, training industry.
• Very familiar with all updated government rules and regulations about education and training industry, provide censored information and trends analysis to management team.
• On an operational level, establish and maintain constructive relationship with related departments in government offices across all levels. Support the company in obtaining various licenses for the regional expansion.
• Provide professional consultancy and solutions in crisis management.
• Fully understand company’s development strategy, and provide training to internal product lines in government policy trends analysis;
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Over 5 years’ working experience, among which at least 3 years in GR related position
• Has a thorough understanding of government working procedures, maintain positive and constructive relationship with related departments in government offices in both strategic level and operational level; previous GR experience in education circle is a great plus.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills; good communication skills in both English and Chinese
• A team leader and player
• Professional, hands on, down to earth, attention to detail, creative
Last day to apply
April 30, 2017
Send your resume and cover letter to: Lynn Xu