IKEA Distribution Fengxian is located in the Shanghai Seaport Comprehensive Economic Development Zone of Fengxian District. With a registered investment over US$270 million, DC Fengxian, covering an area about forty thousand square meters, is the largest of its kind in Asia Pacific and the largest foreign-funded and most automated warehouses in China. Meanwhile, the building II had been officially opened to operation at January 18th 2017.
• Responsible for daily operation to strive for a safe, healthy, clean and organized working environment throughout the DC.
• Responsible for overall warehouse goals setting, initiate local business plans/projects implementation and commitment to achieve excellent in running operation.
• Responsible for staff, shift and equipment planning based on volume forecast (MTP and STP) to secure operational business and activities to meet goods availability.
• Responsible to increase efficiency of DC operations to reduce cost and cultivate work spirit within entire IKEA value chain.
• Focus to Quality standards, creating coworkers quality awareness & behaviors to reduce damage and make “ Neat & Clean” reality in operation.
• Secure that working processes are in compliance with IKEA rules and guidelines as well as laws and regulations are followed and maintained (e.g. Warehouse Concept, Proven Solutions, Legal Demands)
• Provide information about plans and results to co-workers and explain their overall importance.
• Ensures adherence of all safety requirements and proper training across their function.
• Ensure adherence according to IWAY & COC Standards on the daily operations.
• Support and execute the ideals of “The Human Resource Idea” with regard to recruitment, training, development and leadership.
• Proven leadership and success in building teams and motivating people.
• Proven knowledge and experience in managerial function. (preferably in warehouse operations and logistics)
• Proven knowledge of health and safety laws, standards and regulations related to warehousing activities.
• Fluent in English and local language, both written and spoken.
• University degree (Logistic related) or equivalent working experience.
• Ability to implement structural way of working within the area of responsibility.
• Ability to communicate effectively with people on different positions in the organization.
• Ability to fulfill the multiple tasks at the same time.
• Being a strong leader and a team player with the ability to properly assign tasks to co-workers and motivate them.
• Being an ambassador for IKEA culture and values both internally and externally.
Last day to apply
April 25, 2017
Send your resume and cover letter to: Veta Yan