Because People matter
Good management and motivated staff form the foundation of any company’s success. MPS develops the competitiveness of its clients by taking the role of a progressive managerial partner for business management and strategic personnel solutions. People are our inspiration: Everyone is good at something. Yet, no-one excels in everything. Understanding this kind of diversity, and knowing who is the right person for each job, is the key to organizational success.
A global partner in Human Resources management services
We are an international company with over 30 offices operating in Europe and in Asia. Throughout our history since 1975, our success has been built on highly motivated professionals, who for over 30 years now have worked to provide successful and responsible human resources management services. All our services are based on confidential and interactive partnerships, through which we commit ourselves to the client’s objectives.
MPS in China
MPS has been active in China market since 2000, with our own office established in Shanghai in 2005. Since then, we have been serving a large number of foreign companies by searching top executives and middle management employees, assessing existing personnel and developing management teams for future potential and growth. Our European origin combined with a global view and strong local expertise helps us to further understand the true needs of foreign-invested companies based in China.
What we offer
– A great team of 20 colleagues in a successful company with Shanghai presence for over a decade
– A comfortable working environment in a downtown location
– Opportunities to learn and develop oneself
– An international environment with multicultural teams
– Opportunity to become a Consultant in China
For more information, please visit www.mpsglobe.cn or contact us today!
– To actively identify search direction based on briefing from Consultant.
– Approach possible candidates by various ways, such as cold call, referral or talent database and conduct screening interview by phone.
– To find out most efficient method for expanding talent database.
– To present qualified candidates to Consultant with written comments.
– To arrange interview schedule for Consultant and make sure the presence of candidates.
– To attend interviews with Consultant if necessary.
– Update Consultant with reports which includes search status and market feedback on a regular basis.
– Assist Consultant to conduct industrial or market information research in industry practice (Automotive, Chemical, Building & Security, Oil & Energy, etc.)
– Maintain long-term relationship with qualified candidates.
– Support assessment arrangement, and feedback follow up.
– Maintain and update all the related information about candidates into online system(Gllue).
– Provide business leads to Consultant.
– Other assignments which are related to recruiting project.
– Bachelor’s degree.
– Graduate or 1-3 year working experience
– Good business sense and good communication skills
– Willingness to become “360 degree” consultant (both delivery and business development).
– Mature, patient, collaborative and detail-oriented.
– Hard-working, strong willingness to learn, sensitive to data.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills with logical thinking.
– Good English level both in written and oral.
– Good computer skills (MS Office).
Last day to apply
Sep 28, 2017
Send your resume and cover letter to: Jun Zhao