Specialized in: Wireless Solutions, Product R&D, Product outsourcing, Electronics (Analogue, Digital and RF), Embedded software, Application Software, Production services and After market services.
Power amplifier Engineer
The Verification department within Access Networks R&D centre is responsible for Functional and Performance Verification of the RBS products portfolios for LTE, WCDMA, CDMA and GSM and coming 5G products.This includes project and operation management, integration, functional, radio performance, HW environmental verification as well as Regulatory Approval.
As a Product Development Leader you will ensures Ericsson technology leadership, right scope, quality, time and cost for product development. The Product Development Leader teaches, coaches, challenges and develops individuals, teams and organizations. The PD leaders secure technology leadership and foster an innovative and learning culture.
Responsibilities & Tasks
· Responsible for planning, prioritizing and executing I&V projects according to assignment
· Responsible for developing, optimizing I&V project strategy and implementing to secure project executing with high efficiency.
· Responsible for tracking and following up the time schedule, project goals, objectives and budget plan against the project plan
· Responsible for reporting progress and status as defined by the management.
· Responsible for secure the project is completed on schedule and with the right quality
· Responsible for I&V project risk assessment and mitigation
· Recommend improvements for both products and Ways of Working.
· Need work closely with other R&D I&V departments in Sweden and Canada
· Need work closely with region to secure customer support activity successful
· Has high Energy levels, is positive and have a “can do” mentality
· Can Energize others
· Has Edge and can take tough yes/no decisions
· Execute, delivers on time and commitments
· Has Passion about work, colleagues and coworkers and genuinely cares about them.
· Integrity you state how it is, tell the truth
· Able to work under pressure
· Logical & structured
· Quick Learner
· Team work spirit
· Product Development/Technical Knowledge
· Product Life Cycle Management Knowledge
· Business Understanding
· Customer Insight
· Coaching and Mentoring Skills
· Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
· Formulating Strategies and Concepts
· Working with People
· Relating and Networking
· Persuading and Influencing
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
· BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
· English Skills on writting, reading and speaking
· Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration Skills
· Good Presentation Skills
· Excellent Communication Skills
Last day to apply
July 12, 2017
Send your resume and cover letter to: Syntronic Recruit