As a global leader in power and automation technologies, we enable our customers to generate, transmit and distribute electricity efficiently while working to increase productivity in industrial, commercial and utility operations all around the world. If you’re looking for work with a purpose, challenging global projects and a chance to shape tomorrow’s technology, get onboard and let’s write the future together.
Mission Statement: Accountable for defining and implementing sales and marketing strategies for the assigned area; proactively leading, developing and coaching the Marketing & Sales function; and managing the marketing and sales action plans to both achieve the key qualitative and quantitative targets in a profitable way, and to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
1. Strategy Responsible for creating, planning and implementing the marketing and sales strategy for the assigned area in accordance with the global marketing and sales strategy, and budget and efficiency targets.
2. Targets Establishes marketing and sales targets and ensures their achievement through regular oversight, and definition and implementation of improvement plans as needed.
3. Sales activities Responsible for achieving assigned order intake, margin and related objectives for the entire product portfolio. Drives evaluation of potential new and existing customers and their needs and leads the team in a proactive post-sales approach with a focus on solutions.
4. Marketing activities Responsible for the product marketing, industry, segment marketing and strategic and tactical marketing plan to support the relevant organization. Oversees market, competitive analysis and market segment definition activities, ensuring the market is monitored by developing and maintaining efficient marketing tools.
5. Customer relations and satisfaction Develops relationships with key customers and other decision makers. Responsible for planning and implementing customer surveys, analyzing and acting on the results in order to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
6. Volume, profit, price and cost Identifies, monitors and maintains/exceeds the sales market price levels, evaluating pricing impact on the results. Ensures achievement of sales volume and product mix targets by setting appropriate price and margin for individual sales opportunities. Manages ongoing costs.
7. Risk Monitors client financial status and reports any changes regarding risk to relevant internal partner teams. Responsible for identifying and managing risks relating to contract agreements and prices across customers/channels.
8. Administration Oversees the marketing and sales processes, and all relevant training and development plans, actions and programs.
9. People leadership and development Ensures that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Coaches, motivates and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies. Drives and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical field or equivalent in experience
- 15+ years of experience in technical sales with a proven record of increasing responsibility and achievement
- Extensive sales management experience-ability to manage multiple selling and marketing units
- Ability to integrate marketing, financial, and manufacturing disciplines to maximize business performance
- Knowledge of external factors influencing business performance
- Effective communication skills
Sounds interesting? Apply here!