As a global leader in power and automation technologies, we enable our customers to generate, transmit and distribute electricity efficiently while working to increase productivity in industrial, commercial and utility operations all around the world. If you’re looking for work with a purpose, challenging global projects and a chance to shape tomorrow’s technology, get onboard and let’s write the future together.
As a Purchasing Engineer, you will be part of the Robotics and Motion (RM) Division and Motors and Generators Business Unit (BU), based in Shanghai. Robotics and Motion (RM) division offers a wide range of products and services including drives, motors, generators and robots. Key applications include energy conversion, actuation, automation, standardized manufacturing cells for applications such as machine tending, welding, cutting, painting, finishing, palletizing and packing, and engineered systems for the automotive industry.
Your Tasks as a Purchasing Engineer will include the following:
- Make and follow up purchasing order according to PR, and ensure materials on-time delivery.
- Coordinate suppliers and related Dept. to solve defective parts problem timely for keeping the production line running.
- Support Sourcing team to co-operate with suppliers to improve purchasing and logistics; down material cost.
- Analyze material shortage status and take corrective action for production needs.
- Involved in suppliers performance assessment.
- Ideally you will have a Bachelor’s degree or similar major in Mechanical, Electrical or Automation.
- You must be familiar with supplier network in industry, rich experience in purchasing, good knowledge of ERP systems and experience in electrical machines plant is preferred.
- Accurate, working under pressure, high level of sense of urgency, good command and communication skills.
- You should have the knowledge of Ms Office, SAP or other ERP-system.
- Candidates should have fluency in Mandarin and English language.
Sounds interesting? Apply here!