Who are we?
The Swedish Young Professionals in China is the youth committee of the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in China. We focus on connecting young talented individuals, with companies in Shanghai and Beijing through a range of activities such as company visits, midsummer parties, and inspiring seminars.
What responsibilities does engaging in the YP Board Director entail?
- Engaging as a Board Director is an unpaid commitment, thus, we do respect that work or studying comes first. However, when engaging in YP we have some, lets call them minor, expectations:
- Drive projects that You voluntarily has committed to
- Participate in as many of our events as possible
Who are you?
We are searching for a person who is:
- Looking to develop themselves and has an interest in expanding their network in China
- Driven and excited to lead projects
- Able to work well in teams
- Wishes to learn new things and meet new people
We are very open to background and regardless if you are currently studying, working or trying to find your place in Shanghai – we would be honored to receive your application.
How to apply?
Send an email with a brief introduction (max 1 A4 page) about yourself and why you want to be a part of the Swedish Chamber Young Professionals to email@example.com