Asia Perspective is an independent management consultancy with global presence and local knowledge. We assist our clients with business advisory regarding analysis, strategy and implementation. We offer specialist services covering Supply Chain Management, Purchasing, Market Entry and Business Advisory. This includes market research and forecasts, sourcing and pricing strategy, opportunity identification, risk assessment studies etc.
- Support current client to solve the identified issue in operation or manufacturing area.
- Create and maintain appropriate files and reports in support the related problem solving process flow.
- Support continuous improvement activities; conduct root-cause analyses, develop capability, runoff and MSA criteria for the supply base for new or existing equipment and processes as needed.
- Actively strive to reduce cost in manufacturing processes through use of variation methodologies to drive process improvement.
- Expert in manufacturing or factory daily operation and project management.
- Work with a sense of urgency to assure suppliers take prompt and effective corrective and preventative measures for product or other issues.
- Serve as the liaison between the Client Engineering, Purchasing, Production, and Quality Departments.
- Assist in the ongoing training and development of other team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mechanical, Statistics, Mathematics or Business Administration from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing or operation position.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill in both English and Chinese.
- Knowledge of machining and assembly operations, problem solving gaging, process capability, SPC, APQP, and quality management systems.
Please submit your cover letter and CV before April 30 to firstname.lastname@example.org