Are you passionate about sales and looking to build a career in freight forwarding and logistics?
To support our growth ambitions in China we are hiring highly motivated, ambitious and talented individuals with or without prior experience in the forwarding and logistics industry.
Greencarrier is one of the Nordic region’s largest privately owned companies specializing in global transport solutions by sea, air, road and rail. Today we are a team of 800 employees in 14 countries with offices in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Ukraine, the UK, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, China and Belarus.
Read more about us on our homepage: www.greencarrier.com
- Hunt new business and develop existing customer opportunities
- Develop a strong opportunity pipeline
- Conduct and manage regular customer visits and meetings
- Promote company service portfolio
- Present customized service offers that create value to customers
- Develop sales plans, strategies and activities
- Achieve sales target and goals
- Follow up on sales leads
- Gather and maintain market intelligence.
- Update CRM tools
- Passionate for sales and with an eye for business opportunities
- Self-motivated with high ambition and desire to succeed
- Positive attitude
- Excellent English skills in listening/speaking/writing and reading
- Ability to work in an international environment
- High organization and social skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
Last day to apply: May 31 2018
Sounds interesting? Send your resumé and cover letter to: Tero Ahonen email@example.com