The Center for Child Rights and Corporate Social Responsibility (CCR CSR) is the frontrunner in the field of Child Rights and CSR. We operate as a social enterprise working directly with companies and business assisting them to build a sustainable business model that supports and promotes children’s rights and improves the lives of children. Our clients are global brands with business and supply chain in China and South East Asia.
The role of the Projects & Services Assistant Manager is to support the expansion and growth of CCR CSR towards global and local brands in China, especially in South China by maintaining a local presence, assuring project implementation, delivering & organizing trainings, conducting/supporting research work and performing networking with key stakeholders of CCR CSR.
The position is full-time and based in the Shenzhen office.
The position includes but is not limited to the following specific tasks:
1. Ensure the smooth implementation of existing and future projects
2. Support the daily operation of CCR CSR’s Shenzhen office
3. Support Business Development team when necessary
4. Participate in identifying and connecting with partners, including local governmental agencies, sectoral associations, international and national NGOs, government entities, educational institutions and commercial service providers and trainers, etc.
5. Carry out project monitoring, evaluation and reporting
6. Run on-site and remote worker surveys & assessments
7. Training logistics and other relevant support
8. Keep in close contact with brands and their supplying factories, and certified service providers and trainers
9. Participate and represent CCR CSR in events, conferences, meetings as decided in cooperation with the CCR CSR staff
10. Support the work of external working groups and reference groups for CCR CSR
Contacting printing/translation vendors, organizing events/trainings and travel arrangements, assist in administrative routines, general filing in the office according to the Management & Employment Guide of CCR CSR.
1. University degree or higher in social science, business development or business management
2. Three years of professional experience preferably related to supply chain management, CSR, social audit, etc.
3. Understand the current issues on child rights, CSR and supply chains in China
4. Knowledge of budget preparation and monitoring
5. Good writing and communication skills in both English and Mandarin
6. Good understanding of monitoring and evaluation
7. Ability to work well in teams and meet deadlines while under pressure
8. Good communication and training skills
9. Good computer skills, MS office and IT literate
Please apply for this position by sending your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for this opening is 30th January 2018.