As a global leader in power and automation technologies, we enable our customers to generate, transmit and distribute electricity efficiently while working to increase productivity in industrial, commercial and utility operations all around the world. If you’re looking for work with a purpose, challenging global projects and a chance to shape tomorrow’s technology, get onboard and let’s write the future together.
- Support Research Center management to prepare business review material for all key meetings.
- Follow and collect product group related macro-economic data and make summaries of key changes in the economics.
- Support product group controller to update routine reports, and prepare business analysis.
- Support product group controller to follow up cost saving activities to ensure product group profitability.
- Organize and participate monthly management meeting and record all key decisions and activities into minutes of meeting.
- Familiar with company financial approval process and manage indirect material purchase orders in system.
- Fixed assets management including application, disposal, transfer procedures & stock taking.
- Responsible for management team T&E reporting (Beijing).
- Organizes and leads center activities such as information meetings, annual party and outing.
- Be the administrative contact and prepare supporting documents for product group visitors.
- Assume additional duties and accountabilities as assigned by Research Center manager.
- Ideally you should have Bachelor’s degree or above in Finance or Industrial engineering is preferred.
- You should be good at oral and written skills in English and Chinese language.
- Willing to develop business understanding along with communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent PC skill, proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote.
- Experience in SAP will be a plus.
Sounds interesting? Apply here!