Daniel Wellington is a Swedish company with HQ in Stockholm. We are a truly global brand who have sold to almost every country world wide and with seven offices located all around the world. We have since our inception in 2011 challenged the watch industry by going our own way and we are always looking for brilliant people that want to grow together with us. We give you the possibility to influence, take ownership, and be a part of a journey that only just begun. Join us in our movement, together we engage the world.
- Responsible for the design documents, analysis and solve project issues
- Responsible for the core module design, and development, also monitor the progress
- Responsible for guiding the team members to code, test, implementation and deployment and output relate documentation
- Responsible for monitoring the progress of development, improve development efficiency, control the quality of development
- Provide technical support to relate departments
In this job you get to work in a fast-paced and rapid-growing environment where you need to be flexible day to day. You will spend your days with a highly skilled team who are all ambitious and who loves to do a great job. And have fun while doing so. We want you to come in, take ownership of your area of responsibility and make sure you take our brand to new levels. If you’re the right person we will offer you a great role, in a fun company with great benefits. Join us in our exciting journey ahead.
- Familiar with micro service architecture, familiar with AWS / Ali cloud, Git, Docker etc
- Familiar with MySQL database and SQL language, know about DynamoDB and Redis
- Can complete project independently, strong compressive ability, a sense of responsibility, good communication skills and team spirit
- Strong curiosity, enthusiasm for new Internet technology, self – learning ability
- Fluent English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, can be used as a working language.
Sounds interesting? Apply here!