Hult International Business School is the world’s global business school offering an accelerated MBA degree, a series of one-year Master degrees, an Executive MBA degree, a Bachelor degree and Ashridge Executive Education programs. Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives on Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation—a program that allows students to study on any combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our fast-moving and ambitious team based in Shanghai. You will be responsible for all the Chinese social media channels for Hult International Business School. You will be a key player for logistics and operational support for all the events we put together for Hult. We are looking for a confident, results-driven sales person who will bring experience and enthusiasm to a young International team. You will enjoy being part of a young sociable office, be motivated to exceed your targets and want to be part of the schools continuing success story.
- China social media content creation on Weibo, WeChat, Youku etc. including localization from global materials and design optimization
- Daily posts / updates to build profiles and fan base on WeChat and Weibo
- Create paid marketing campaigns on WeChat
- Event operational and logistic support
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, International Business, Journalism etc. comfortable working in an international environment, overseas experience preferred but not a must
- Fluency in Chinese and English, perfect copywriting skills on WeChat
- Experience in WeChatify is a plus
- Experience in marketing especially with social media background
- Exceptional event logistic support; detail oriented
- Self-motivated and self-starter; willingness to learn and open to feedback
- 1-2 years of working experience in Marketing
- Great career prospects both within the office and the large network of EF Companies around the world.
If interested, please email your CV directly to Sheela Cao: Sheela.email@example.com