Ericsson strives to be a platform for boundless achievement for all of our employees. Just as we connect the world through our networks, we make sure that each & every one of our employees has opportunities to learn & grow. Whether you’re currently a student, young professional, or looking to advance your career, we have the tools & knowledge to help you grow professionally. With talent and passion like yours, and global resources like ours, there is no limit to what we can achieve together.
We are now looking for a Business Controller to pro-actively perform, engage with, and influence the management teams and internal/external customers to reach long term financial targets with the objective of building customer value for Ericsson. In this role, you will drive optimization and execution of the unit’s strategic agenda while working with adequate capital resource allocation, effective business modelling and linking operational to financial metrics. They should do this with a deep understanding of the customers/stakeholders, markets, and the long term overall direction of the unit of responsibility.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
- You will commit to decision forums with financial perspective
- Influence business model and cases
- Steer unit’s financial, capital resource and target framework processes, including steering (e.g. capital & resource allocation)
- Build business engagement where relevant
- You will lead and steer Performance Management
- Education: University degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience from relevant position within Ericsson or relevant position at an external company giving the ability to act and perform the duties of the role Business Controller
- Financial Acumen and analytical skills
- You have financial Model knowledge
- You have Business Modeling skills
- Commercial Acumen & skills
- You are easy to adapt and respond positively to Change
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Excellent social, mentoring and negotiation skills
Sounds interesting? Apply here!