Ericsson strives to be a platform for boundless achievement for all of our employees. Just as we connect the world through our networks, we make sure that each & every one of our employees has opportunities to learn & grow. Whether you’re currently a student, young professional, or looking to advance your career, we have the tools & knowledge to help you grow professionally. With talent and passion like yours, and global resources like ours, there is no limit to what we can achieve together.
We are now looking for an Executive Assistant to provide a high degree of administrative support and service to one of our EVP. Executive Assistant may in some cases take decisions on behalf of his/her manager and represent the unit if delegated. Further, contribute to and coordinate activities in different projects in the administrative area, act as expert for the administrative support systems whenever needed and authorize e.g. orders, invoices in line with authorization policies and routines. Support and inform about Ericsson internal administrative processes, systems, and tools. The tasks performed can be on an ad-hoc basis. All above to optimize administrative efficiency, meet business needs and enable the line organization to focus on the core business.
This position will be based in Beijing, China, the headquarter of Ericsson Market Area North East Asia.
- Drive improvement and implementation of administrative routines.
- Prepare a range of non-routine correspondence according to company guidelines for signature by executive.
- Compile, process and analyze data and prepare reports.
- Arrange meetings, conference calls, and video conferences for the Executive.
- Support with travel arrangement and support with travel documentation and procedures.
- Manage potential complex calendar/ diary activity, including coordination of appointments for the Executive.
- 8+ years of experience assisting at the executive level.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- High sense of confidentiality.
- Able to quickly absorb new information regarding senior stakeholders.
- Advanced multi-tasking skills, good competence on influencing others.
- Deep knowledge of executive business-related preferences.
- Excellent communication skills both in Mandarina and English.
- MS Office (excel, power point, word), Outlook, Pdf file converter, SAP, and conference equipment.
Sounds interesting? Apply here!