We love to see people grow! We believe people is the key to success for any business. We believe put the right person on the right place and you get magic. We believe in that you need to fully understand the person, the business and the market to achieve recruitment solutions that leads to high performance. We have the people, the network, the most updated market information and data driven recruitment processes that ensure that we will be able to find top performers for our clients. Our journey started in 2007 and we have since gained hands-on experience within the E-commerce, Consumer, Industrial, Retail, Sourcing, Technology & Telecommunication and Professional Services sector. To find out more about us, please visit www.growhr.com.
We have successfully established ourselves in Shanghai as the recruitment partner of choice for many international companies. Now we are embarking on a journey to bring our brand awareness and digital innovation to the next level. This is how you can contribute:
• Full responsibility for digital marketing projects, from concept to launch
• Using modern technologies create innovative digital campaigns, i.e. quizzes, games, social CRM
• Assist in material development, such as artwork and content development, adaptation to channels
• Ensure efficient and creative CRM and a well-structured customer database
• Work together with senior management to create and execute a digital roadmap
• Assist with writing and distribution of social media content, newsletters, ads, press content, captions etc.
• Work with third party vendors where needed
At Grow HR we believe that the calibre of the people is the key. To fit in our company culture, you need to have a drive for top performance. Furthermore, you like challenges, responsibility and thinking out-of-the-box.
• You are experienced in digital marketing communication and interactivity and have a passion for it!
• Great diligence for marketing projects – you plan from idea to launch and see projects through
• Experience and excellent understanding of Chinese and Western marketing channels
• Curious and solution focused
• Result-oriented, pro-active and can-do attitude
• Transparent and humble
• Fluency in English (Chinese language skills are a plus)
SOUNDS INTERESTING? SEND YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO Dora Babak, email@example.com