IKEA’s vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people and we offer well designed, functional and affordable, high quality home furnishing, produced with care for people and the environment.
Now 20 business units are presented in China. And IKEA Retail China has 24 stores and 2 PuP in 21 cities. With over 97 million visitors to our stores, and more than 9.4 million followers in diverse social media during FY17. When you work with us, you’ll join a diverse group of co-workers who value working together.
No matter where you work, you’ll be part of an open and inclusive culture in which you can be yourself. We believe in mutual respect and want everyone to feel welcomed to contribute their unique experiences and ideas. At IKEA we always do our jobs knowing that we can achieve great things when many people work together.
Most people see a lamp, you see relationships with customers! IKEA Beijing Xihongmen Store is looking for IKEA Family Manager!
- Store Family Manager is a crucial member in LM function. To recruit, retain and develop the existing costumers in the market
- To influence the store SSG and commercial group, collaboration, generate buy-in to maximize the contribution of FAMILY in the market
- To strengthen FAMILY internal communication among co-workers and across the store
Your Tasks as a Sourcing Project Manager will include the following
- Recruit members and identify members
- Deliver relevant communication to active members and drive traffic
- A strong understanding about the IKEA concept, IKEA vision and business/HR idea
- Able to think strategically and form local action plan