We have one common vision at the IKEA Group: to help our customers enjoy a better everyday life at home. With over 700 million visitors to our stores and over 1 billion visitors to our website every year, we take our vision very seriously.
When you work with us, you’ll join a diverse group of co-workers in 43 countries who value working together. Since IKEA was founded over seven decades ago in Sweden, our core values have not changed. No matter where you work, you’ll be part of an open and inclusive culture in which you can be yourself. We believe in mutual respect and want everyone to feel welcomed to contribute their unique experiences and ideas. At IKEA we always do our jobs knowing that we can achieve great things when many people work together.
About This Position
The Store Deputy Communication & Interior Design Manager is based in Nanning, Guangxi.
To fulfill needs of fast business growing demand, we are looking for high potential candidates who are willing to work in different cities. You can learn and perform at very good platform with solid development plan to get ready to take key management role within 12 to 18 months.
ABOUT THE JOB
This challenging position of Deputy Store Communication & Interior Design manager calls for a talented person who can lead and inspire a team. Your task is to maximize the impact of the IKEA store as a retail medium that converts visitors into satisfied costumers, and stimulates repeated visits by presenting the IKEA range in a way that is attractive and relevant to the local market. You do this through your deep knowledge and passion for peoples’ life at home and expert home furnishing competence.
YOUR ASSIGNMENTYour tasks will include:
- contributing to positioning the IKEA store as the first choice for home furnishing in your local market.
- using the richness of the IKEA product range to show many relevant, functional, beautiful, sustainable and affordable solutions in different distinct styles.
- visualising the uniqueness of the IKEA offer to distance us from the competition.
- securing the use of the interior design layout as a commercial tool to plan and implement commercial strategies throughout the store.
- recruiting, developing and leading your team by encouraging open, constructive and honest two-way feedback.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- a design-based educational qualification or a solid background of working in a design-oriented role.
- a strong passion, curiosity and understanding of home furnishing and people’s everyday life at home.
- acting as an inspiring and motivating leader who can engage people fully in reaching goals, generating growth and long-term profitability.
- setting and implementing action plans and budgets.
- continually seeking opportunities to make improvements in the way we work and encouraging your team to do the same.
- challenging your team and yourself in order to strengthen the IKEA offer and exceed customer expectations.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader in life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
Sounds interesting? Apply here!