As a global leader in power and automation technologies, we enable our customers to generate, transmit and distribute electricity efficiently while working to increase productivity in industrial, commercial and utility operations all around the world. If you’re looking for work with a purpose, challenging global projects and a chance to shape tomorrow’s technology, get onboard and let’s write the future together.
As an Intern, you will be part of the Power Grid (PG) Division and Grid Integration Business Units (BU) based in Beijing. ABB is World’s No.1 in Power Products Business and the product manufactured becomes the key components to transmit and distribute electricity. The division incorporates ABB’s manufacturing network for Transformers, Switchgear, Circuit Breakers, Cables and associated equipment. It also offers all the services needed to ensure products’ performance and extend their lifespan.
- Manage or perform activities such as project order entry, and contract deliverables. Contract deliverables include completing purchase order sheets, preparing reports, and any other contract deliverables required.
- Support PM by maintaining Customer order tracking lists, Vendor orders, follow ups and keeping record Customer wise for small size orders.
- Support Document Control Specialists with daily job duties, completion of various contract document deliverables, and assembly of Instruction Manuals etc if required as per contract.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Ideally you should currently be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Post-graduate degree program at an accredited Shanghai based institution.
- Must have good communication skills in English both written and spoken for managing International Projects.
- Preferred to have basic skills on Project Planning and Scheduling.
- Understand the importance of Customer Satisfaction Management in Projects
- Basic knowledge of Project Financial and Cost Management.
Sounds interesting? Apply here!