Imagine yourself working with some of the sharpest and most creative brains in the transport and infrastructure industry. Imagine yourself working for the Volvo Group, a global leader in sustainable transport solutions with about 95,000 employees, production in 18 countries and sales in about 190 countries. Imagine yourself working in a company where your voice is heard and your ideas really matter.
- Provide daily administrative support to the Public Affairs, CSR and Communication department, incl. but not limited to meeting and travel arrangements, expense claims, vendor payment, contract management etc.为公共事务，企业社会责任和传播部门提供日常事务支持，包括但不局限于：会议差旅安排，费用报销，供应商付款，合同管理等；
- Take meeting minutes when asked and follow up on action list;做会议纪要并对未完成事项进行跟踪；
- Provide timely and proactive event support; 为部门组织的活动提供及时积极的支持；
- Support with warehouse management, e.g. stock tracking, goods receipt and record, etc. 辅助库房的管理，包括库存跟踪，收货，纪录等；
- Follow up and communicate with suppliers on task lists, review billing and service items; 与服务供应商沟通，督促未完事项的完成，核对账单与服务项目等
- Other tasks assigned per request;其他临时分配的工作
- No major requirement, Marketing, sales, English or automotive are preferred (专业不限，市场、销售、英语或汽车相关优先)
- Good English skill 良好的英语能力
- Stable working time (3 days at least per week for at least 6 months) 稳定充足的工作时间（每周至少3天到岗，最短6个月实习期）
- Strong sense of responsibility 强烈的责任心
- Good interpersonal skill 很好的人际沟通能力
- Good command of Microsoft Office skill 熟练使用Microsoft Office办公软件
Sounds interesting? Apply here!