Kreab, is a world-leading strategic communications consultancy with offices in 25 countries around the world, including Beijing and Hong Kong.
Kreab seeks an Executive Associate or an Associate Director to support the firm in furthering its business in China.
The ideal candidate will be a flexible team player, capable of working in a cross-cultural, client- focused environment, with excellent English and native Chinese language writing skills. This position is suitable for individuals looking to become professional advisors and client leaders in corporate communications and public affairs. In the position, an individual will be expected to handle a broad variety of tasks as a member of larger team. Candidates are expected to develop client handling skills and the ability to play an important implementation role in the success of programs the firm conducts for clients. They should have three to five years of experience in a related field with a strong desire to progress in the communications industry. They are expected to clearly display both the ability and a high degree of motivation to develop and improve professional skills.
Career path leads to account management role with project management and client facing responsibilities after reasonable time in the position.
– Have and continue to enhance a good understanding of economic, political, financial, business and social issues as they affect the economy and clients
– Ability to help plan and prepare production of client communications tools, including white papers, policy reports, annual reports and others, with oversight from superiors.
– Must be able to write well in both English and Chinese
– The candidate must have critical thinking skills and an interest in learning new communications tools in the digital age.
– Professionalism and attention to details are essential
– Degree from a top university in China or abroad; those with a degree in Journalism, Politics, International Affairs, Economics and Finance will be given precedence.
Sounds interesting? Send your resume and cover letter to: Lacey Luo firstname.lastname@example.org