We are recruiting!
Kreab, the world-leading strategic communications consultancy with offices in 25 countries around the world, seeks an Associate or Executive Associate to support the firm in furthering its business in Beijing.
The ideal candidate will be a flexible team player, capable of working in a cross-cultural, client- focused environment, with excellent English and native Chinese language writing skills.
This position is suitable for individuals looking to become professional advisors and client leaders in corporate communications and public affairs.
In the position, an individual will be expected to handle a broad variety of tasks as a member of larger team. Candidates are expected to develop client handling skills and the ability to play an important implementation role in the success of programs the firm conducts for clients. They should have three to five years of experience in a related field with a strong desire to progress in the communications industry. They are expected to clearly display both the ability and a high degree of motivation to develop and improve professional skills.
Career path leads to account management role with project management and client facing responsibilities after reasonable time in the position.
Key responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- Draft reports, correspondence and proof-read material.
- Collect, analyze and evaluate media coverage.
- Assist with media relations.
- Execute communications strategy and campaigns.
The Successful Applicant would obtain:
- Minimum of one-year experience in a similar communications role; dealing with public relations, media and creative agencies.
- Exposure to the advertising, journalism and public relation industry is an added advantage.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently and in a team.
Interested candidates should send their resume under a cover email that explains interest in the role and demonstrates English writing ability to email@example.com.