Kreab, the world-leading strategic communications consultancy with offices in 25 countries around the world, seeks an Intern to support the firm in furthering its business in Beijing.
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Have and continue to enhance a good understanding of economic, political, financial, business and social issues as they affect the economy and clients
- Ability to help plan and prepare production of client communications tools, including white papers, policy reports, annual reports and others, with oversight from superiors.
- Must be able to write well in both English and Chinese
- The candidate must have critical thinking skills and an interest in learning new communications tools in the digital age.
- Professionalism and attention to details are essential
- Degree from a top university in China or abroad; those with a degree in Journalism, Politics, International Affairs, Economics and Finance will be given precedence.
Interested candidates should send their resume under a cover email that explains interest in the role and demonstrates English writing ability to email@example.com.