Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We are currently looking for an experienced Learning & Development professional to join the Learning & Development team to support and drive employee learning at Ericsson in Market North East Asia (MNEA), which spans 14,000 employees across 5 markets.
Reporting to the Head of Talent Management, Learning & Development in MNEA, you will work in partnership with unit leadership teams, HR colleagues and stakeholders to identify learning needs and create impactful learning plans to address business strategies. You will be responsible for managing the implementation of key global programs, as well as designing and implementing impactful local solutions, measuring success according to your stakeholders’ objectives. You will provide proactive advice to your business stakeholders to drive up organizational and individual competence, and create a high impact learning culture amongst our leaders and employees. Further, you will support and manage initiatives which ensure excellence in the management of our learning & development function at Ericsson.
To be successful in this role you will be a high performing and motivated L&D professional, with proven experience ideally in a multi-national where you have delivered on a similar scale in an ICT or technical context. You will be able to build strong, trust based relationships and act in a consultative capacity in order to deliver solutions that truly meet your stakeholders’ needs. You will have solid experience of program managing or even developing learning solutions for audiences in operational/delivery roles. You are analytical and able to assess the business context, strategies and issues which drive your stakeholders’ learning requirements. Finally you bring with you a passion for learning & development and a willingness to contribute to the global network of Learning & Development professionals.
This is an exciting time join the Learning & Development function at Ericsson as it embarks on a major transformation to globalize processes and solutions for increased effectiveness, explore opportunities for innovative & technology driven learning, and drive an agile learning culture.
- Bachelor degree preferably in a business/technology field. A degree/qualification in a learning related field is desirable.
- Proven experience managing training programs for delivery units on skills development and product portfolio competence.
- Proven experience L&D methods, tools & best practices, including planning, design, development & program management of complex learning solutions using a blend of learning methods & technologies in a comparable organizational environment. Should have substantial experience of supporting service delivery organizations / employee groups
- Global mindset and ability to drive results in a matrix organization
- Strong project management and consulting skills
- Highly analytical, able to interpret business data, strategies & information and understand the implications for learning. Willing & able to understand technical / ICT concepts
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills, and demonstrated ability to build credible relationships at executive level.
- Desirable experience: ISD (Instructional Systems Design), Adult Learning, application of learning methodologies, collaboration & authoring tools; Experience and/or certification from external vendors delivering sales training.
Sounds interesting? Apply here!