Searchplus is a quality-driven human capital consulting firm that is results-oriented, responsive and committed to exceeding client expectations. Founded in 2015 by Chinese and Swedish professionals, Searchplus has helped numerous companies find the right people with the right personality for the right position.
We provide a comprehensive range of services that are supported by our industrial expertise, insightful local market knowledge and exceptional methodology. We are a leading provider of senior-level executive search, market mapping and market entry services in each destination that we currently are operating in.
We specialize in the areas of the Internet, Technology, Professional Services and Life-Sciences. We have an internationally diversified team of researchers, consultants and marketers with years of experience within the executive recruitment sector. By incorporating our global perspective with the rigorous work ethic characteristic for Asia, we can achieve a higher level of success. At Searchplus, we believe that it is by combining passion with dedication and hard-work that you will become exceptionally good at what you do.
Searchplus is looking for candidates with a sharp intellect, problem-solving skills, leadership skills, great teamwork and collaborative abilities as well as an ability to make substantial impact. Candidates shall be ambitious, highly motivated, result oriented and share our passion for people – and for life. We want people with a willingness to adapt, learn and advance in fast-changing environments.
Title: Marketing & Operations Intern
Starting date: ASAP
Hours: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM – Monday to Friday
Future: Could lead to a fulltime role if the person is qualified for a working visa.
- Develop and implement an comprehensive Brand Strategy together with Head of Operations and CEO
- Develop and implement detailed Marketing Plan(s) together with Head of Operations and CEO
- Build Searchplus´s profile through the creation and activation of marketing activities to drive new business and client development.
- Aid in the creation of our social media content, develop and maintain new and ongoing social media strategies on our social media channels.
- Create consistent, visually appealing and effective marketing materials, such as e.g. Business Proposals and Company Introductions
- Other duties include leading the development of the company website, updating and maintaining The Plus Blog and similar tasks
- Make parts of the business your own and drive it forward with innovative solutions
- Assist in internal recruitment procedures including position advertisement, search qualified candidates in the methods of talents pool, the Internet or cold call, recommendations, telephone screening etc.
- Assist the Head of Operations to improve and streamline the operational systems, processes and policies.
- Preparing concise, accurate documents including proposals to prospective clients as well as presentations to existing clients with support from the acting PMO..
- Fluency in Chinese, both written and oral is not a must but an advantage
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing in English
- Excellent project management skills – ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Analytical skills, organised and methodical with a questioning style.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set combined with the ability to take the initiative, work independently and drive implementation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work with people at all levels within the organisation.
- Proactively present recommendations and ideas on how to improve existing business processes
- Adaptive to frequent changes in priorities, organization and strategy and ability to handle deadlines with short lead times
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities is a plus.
- Absolute self-starter with hands-on work ethics
- Strong IT skills covering MS Office, Excel, Photoshop and PowerPoint.
- Huge advantage (not a must) if you have an excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices and have demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation and SEO
- Availability for a 3-6 months internship
Last day to apply: 30 June 2018
Sounds interesting? Send your resume and cover letter to: Linus Dansund email@example.com