The Nefab Group is a global industrial packaging manufacturer specializing in complete packaging solutions that reduce their customers’ total costs while minimizing environmental impact. The Group is a leading provider of packaging solutions within the segments of Telecom, Energy, Industry, Vehicles, Healthcare and Aerospace. Since its inception in 1949, Nefab has grown from a productoriented company into a marketoriented company with a prominent position on the global packaging market. The Group has approximately 2,400 employees and a turnover of 330 million USD in 2015. The primary owners of the Group are FAM AB and the Nordgren/Pihl family, which founded the company.
- It is a proactive role, the applicant must feel a need to get involved, steer and control team members that do not directly report to him/her.
- Additions to generic job description of GBD: – Develop the local market in the area person is situated in through the following ways:
- Using personal network with other foreigners to connect with other foreigners or high level Chinese stakeholders in companies, pitching Nefab’s total cost take out concept.
- Attending local business events through chambers of commerce and networking with people pitching Nefab’s total cost take out concept.
- Working with Nefab’s global business intelligence and marketing department, making local market studies of suitable companies to approach and preparing relevant material then approaching them with this material.
- Support local organization with being the local western face for all types of issues that might come arise. The role of a Global Business Development Manager will entail: Implement a global strategy with a local action plan for Strategic and Opportunistic accounts or projects Implement a Tracking System to chart progress at Regional & Local Business Unit/Market Unit level Be the “Global Face of Nefab” towards the Strategic and Opportunistic accounts with the main “decision makers” at both the corporate HQ and principle factory locations Lead a virtual team of Account Managers / sales reps , on accounts where global decision makers are present in Asia representing all key account locations globally, to drive profitable growth across all relevant Local Business Unit’s/Market Unit’s: o Give pro-active support to local Nefab organizations
- Assist in the development and implementation of local action plans o Organize regular meetings for global business development projects Develop a « Contact Grid / Player Map » and implement a program to « connect » NEFAB and key account executives on a regular basis Responsibility for sales and profitability (EBITA) development of the Strategic and Opportunistic accounts in Asia, will receive numbers from Finance department. Report plans, actions and business development according to defined routines
1-3 years of commercial experience in Account Management and Key Account Management roles Strategic thinking, competence in analysing and managing complex business situations Ability to sell based on the Complete Packaging Solutions strategy & Cost Take Out Approach Ability to challenge customers about needs they are not aware of (Pack Audit) Ability to offer provocative insight about what the customer should do Self-directed and able to formulate activities, direction, priorities with small level of management direction Strong communication skills, capable to communicate/articulate issues, ideas, plans, and proposals to Sr. Management (Corporate Headquarters) and individual levels of the organization Ability to analyse, manage and present data through spread sheets, word, and presentation software. Strong team building & networking capability Great self-confidence / self-determination Willingness to travel extensively, both locally and globally (~50%) Fluent English (in writing and orally) is expected, mandarin would be a big plus
Last day to apply: 2018-02-05