NorthStar is a global leader in designing, manufacturing and deploying an innovative range of batteries and power solutions.
A group of experts in the lead-acid battery industry, who together hold more than 100 years of experience, established the company in 2000. NorthStar products are so reliable and cost-effective they are used in more than 150 countries.
NorthStar employs over 500 people worldwide, with headquarters in Sweden and major operations in the USA and China. NorthStar also has global distribution and service centers, which include Indonesia, Dubai and Singapore
- Review and assess BMS designs, electronics design and software design
Examples: Conducting in-depth design reviews of PCBA, schematics, circuit designs, FW and SW for BMS systems. Assisting in quality reviews.
- Over all responsible for requirement specifications
Examples: Discussing and agreeing specs with suppliers and users, interpretation and break-down of requirements, Writing SOC’s, keeping track of changes, etc.
- Over all responsible for requirements fulfilment
Examples; Create verification specifications, verification plans, plan and monitor regulatory testing, etc.
- Giving technical support to other stakeholders and departments
Examples: Supporting sourcing, quality, product mgmt. in various technical question
- Extensive experience from lithium battery management systems (BMS)
- In depth Electronic, Embedded Software and System knowledge is mandatory
- Preferable knowledge of different Li-Ion chemistries
Background and personal competences;
- Earlier experience of technical lead / technical project mgmt. / systems engineering is desirable
- Preferable working for international company at earlier companies
- Fluent in English and Chinese is mandatory
Please submit your cover letter and CV before May 31 to email@example.com