Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Operational Product Manager (OPM) is the main interface towards the regions from Ericsson HW organization. A key role to maintain customers’ trust in the quality of RBS HW product portfolio. A unique role to get a wide understanding of the product portfolio and being a driver in cases with high business importance for the company.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Handle customer escalations & secure product task forces.
- Work with internal PDU functions to understand/categorize what is driving HW returns from the market and take proactive actions.
- Represent PDU on customer meetings for HW quality topics and other initiatives.
- Prepare decisions and drive HW Field Corrections (FCO/RCO/SA).
- HW Product Life Cycle Management Knowledge
- Requirement management Knowledge
- HW & SW Product Development Knowledge
- Business Understanding
- Customer Understanding
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Relating & Networking
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Adapting & Responding to Change
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- MSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- English Skills
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications
- Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration Skills
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Sounds interesting? Apply here!