Permobil Group is a Swedish company, owned by Investor AB and the global leader in Advanced Rehab Technology. We are present in more than 70 countries with 1 400 employees. Annual growth of +20% last five years and annual turnover of SEK 3.5 billion. Our major brands are Permobil, TiLite and ROHO, with more to come. Permobil is currently in an exciting phase of expansion and looking for several committed specialists and managers with different backgrounds and expertise. Do you want to develop one of the most interesting companies?
We need to strengthen our Business Region Asia with a Business Analyst/Controller based in China.This position will be responsible for the development and implementation of business planning, financial/operational reporting as well as regional business controlling strategy for Business Region Asia.
Main tasks will be:
– Responsible for regional business planning, annual budget and forecast
– Responsible for monthly regional financial and operational reporting
– Provide analysis for the company and internal departments on decision making
– Support regional business case development for distribution, acquisition, business development
– Ensure group financial and controlling guidelines are understood and followed locally
– Analyze the profit contribution and propose actions based on analysis
– Regional internal cost control
– Work with departments to find problems, make proposals and help solving
Location is Permobil’s site in Kunshan just outside Shanghai. First period of employment (3-4 months) will be located to Sundsvall, Sweden to work with the Group finance function.You will report to the President Business Region Asia.
You need a university degree, bachelor or above, in business administration, accounting, finance, or related major. We believe that you have at least 3 years of experience from business controlling in multinational companies. Experience from the Nordic countries and Asian region is considered a merit.
You have strong analytical capabilities and a solid financial and commercial knowledge. You have strong knowledge of international financial reporting standards. Also, knowledge of manufacturing and commercial operations will be a plus.
You need to be fluent in English and have an interest in working in a multicultural environment. Mandarin speaking is a positive asset, but not essential. You have strong MS Office skills, especially Excel and PPT, and have the ability to work under pressure and ambiguous conditions. A high level of problem solving is also preferred.
We expect you to stay in this position for 2-3 years and then continue to develop within our company.
LAST DAY TO APPLY: Oct 15th
RESUME AND COVER LETTER SHOULD BE SENT TO: Teddy Zhao Teddy.Zhao@permobil.com