- Product marketing throughout the product lifecycle including project managing all product development related activities.
- Define and maintain strong product positioning statements backed by sound customer and market analysis, and ensure this positioning is used consistently across all communication channels and integrated with overall value proposition.
- Develop and owns customer personas for the relevant product lines and drives customer insight research as needed.
- Works closely with product development teams, regional marketing teams from China, Indonesia, & Russia, stakeholders, as well as external partners to support strong product launches and go-to-market plans.
- Coordinates global marketing calendar for assigned product lines.
- Owns development of product marketing materials, sales toolkits, sales training content, FAQs and promotional material, and website content for educational products, conference, and tradeshows and other events materials as well as company promotional items.
- Ensure all marketing communications messaging is consistent with established branding goals
- 3 – 5 years related experience, strong analytical skills and excellent communicator.
- Curious and creative, with good cultural awareness of consumer trends and marketing strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree, major in marketing, business, communications or related field
- Fluency in English and Chinese with excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial and with an international mindset, thrives in a fast paced environment, passionate about driving initiatives.
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com