Nolato is a Swedish publicly listed group with operations in Europe, Asia and North America. We develop and manufacture products in polymer materials such as plastic, silicone and TPE. Our customer offering comprises everything from concept development, product design and process optimization to high-volume production, post-processing, assembly and logistics. Thanks to our involvement in customers’ development work at an early stage, we can contribute towards optimising design, materials and production technology and hence help achieve a better end product.
Main responsibilities of Position
- Involve new project development, cooperate with PM to finish yield report root cause analysis and corrective actions with team member for every build. Follow the project regarding the quality abnormality, study the feasibility of quality specification, negotiate with customer on criteria. Follow up PSA and SPVR status, submit SPVR to customer to get VA approval
- Follow up customer IQC&Online quality status, handle customer complaints and customer returns, lead to solve quality abnormality
- Prepare, review and update inspection instruction,control plan,limit sample and testing programs
- Summarize and analyze quality status including defected trend and failure mode by weekly, monthly and quarterly. Analyze the cost of non-conformance. Drive analyzing root cause and making CAPA and keep tracking the effect
- Quality criteria training to QC inspectors, production line leaders and trainers
- Monitor process quality, patrol production line, go through process to check if there is any non-conforming changing. Check VI inspection ability. Inform internal auditors for the critical process to check status
- Design and maintenance measurement fixture, GRR evaluation, analyze measurement report, reliability test report
- Support to maintain the quality system
- Participate in internal system audit
Skills and Specifications
- Good English speaking and writing
- Familiar with statistical process control, rich knowledge on tooling, molding, painting and Assy process
- Experience above 4 years as a quality engineer, prepare in mobile phone and automobile industry or injection molding industry
- Bachelor above degree majored in technical subjects
- Green belt or Black belt is preferred.
Sounds interesting? Apply here!
Please provide your Chinese & English resume when you apply