Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Work scope is radio hardware design, simulation & test.
Perform one or more tasks as below within Ericsson Radio Base Station radio hardware design team
- Antenna design, simulation and verification
- Signal integrity(SI) simulation and analysis for high speed interfaces, and write SI verification reports
- Test tools development with Matlab, C# or VEE
- Transceiver and power amplifier design and verification
- 5.5G and next generation technology research
Qualifications & Requirements
- Master degree or above of Electronics Engineering, Microwave, Wireless Communication or equivalent
- Fluent in English/Chinese speaking and excellent in English/Chinese writing
- Strong interest in Antenna,Test tools, RF design or SI and high speed digital design
- Good communication skill
- Well organized and have structured thinking
- Initiative, positive and proactive
- 4 days/week working is a must
- at least working for 3 months
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Sounds interesting? Apply here!