Daniel Wellington is a Swedish company with HQ in Stockholm. We are a truly global brand who have sold to almost every country world wide and with seven offices located all around the world. We have since our inception in 2011 challenged the watch industry by going our own way and we are always looking for brilliant people that want to grow together with us. We give you the possibility to influence, take ownership, and be a part of a journey that only just begun. Join us in our movement, together we engage the world.
Daniel Wellington is expanding offline business in China. We are now searching for Regional Retail Managers who can take ownership of and develop our retail and wholesale operations in North China (based in Beijing) Region. This role involves frequent travelling. The goal is to set up a strong regional offline team for establishing own-operated store as well as managing relevant wholesale accounts.
WHAT YOU’LL BE UP TO
Our focus for the coming years will be to further strengthen the brand and sales through a strong own operated stores network so it is of great importance that you have experience from this field. The task includes to identify sales and marketing potentials as well as ensuring an exceptionally great meeting with our fans and customers.
- Set and exceed sales targets for all regional points of sales.
- Develop strong relationships with preferred key accounts of wholesale and retailers. Make sure these accounts adhere to brand compliancy when it comes to product presentation and commercial calendar activities.
- Develop and execute the exisiting roadmap for own operated stores. This includes evaluating new and existing locations, lead own store expansion projects, as well as identify resourses needed to successfully achieve the targets.
- Recruit, train and continuously coach store managers to optimize sales and service within our brand guidelines.
- Ensure all stores comply and use optimized store concept, our latest and current campaign materials and product displays.
WHAT YOU’RE GREAT AT
You are amazing at managing your priorities while working with multiple stakeholders in different departments and different areas of your region. You have strong self-leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as strategic thinking and a creative mind.
- 3+ years of experience working with developing retail operations.
- Wholesale account management experience within designated region is advantage.
- Excellent coaching and communication skills.
- Great analytical skills.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal is a must.
WHAT WE OFFER
In this job you get to work in a fast-paced and rapid-growing environment where you need to be flexible day to day. You will spend your days with a highly skilled sales team who are all ambitious and who loves to do a great job. And have fun while doing so. We want you to come in, take ownership of your area of responsibility and make sure you take our brand to new levels. If you’re the right person we will offer you a great role, in a fun company with great benefits. Join us in our exciting journey ahead.
Sounds like something for you? Apply here!