Searchplus is a quality-driven human capital consulting firm that is results-oriented, responsive and committed to exceeding client expectations. We provide a comprehensive range of services that are supported by our industrial expertise, insightful local market knowledge and exceptional methodology. We are a leading provider of senior-level executive search, market mapping and market entry services in each destination that we currently are operating in.We specialize in the areas of the Internet, Technology, Professional Services and Life-Sciences. We have an internationally diversified team of researchers, consultants and marketers with years of experience within the executive recruitment sector. By incorporating our global perspective with the rigorous work ethic characteristic for Asia, we can achieve a higher level of success. At Searchplus, we believe that it is by combining passion with dedication and hard-work that you will become exceptionally good at what you do.
- Assist in recruitment procedure including position advertisement, search qualified candidates in the methods of talents pool, Internet or cold call, recommendations, telephone screening etc.
- Connecting with passive candidates via networking and referrals from current/past talent and candidates
- Promote our job opportunities and recruitment related news on LinkedIn, Company website and other social media channels.
- Our analysts are active members of client service teams, gathering, synthesizing, and presenting information and data associated with client engagements and market opportunities.
- At the beginning of each assignment, they assist in the development of the search strategy, including constructing company target lists, researching candidate profiles and matching necessary competencies to executive experience, drawing from internal, external and contracted resources.
- Writing of candidate reports, conduct reference check, prepare related files for clients and follow up with candidates
- Analysts can be included on business development activities and are encouraged to develop in-depth knowledge of given industry sectors and/or functional specialities. This includes gaining awareness of current news and issues, developing a perspective on competitive landscapes, understanding market influences, tracking share performance and explaining relevant trends
- Must be fluent in English, both written and oral
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Chinese are a great advantage but not a must.
- Excellent project management skills – ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Analytical skills, organized and methodical
- Problem solver
- Excellent spirit as demonstrated by high level of collaboration and a willingness to go the extra mile, supplemented by curiosity, energy, maturity and self-confidence
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work with people at all levels within the organization, as well as with candidates and clients
- A great customer service focus and a great team player
- Creative thinker, flexible and high integrity
Last day to apply: 30 June 2018
Sounds interesting? Send your resume and cover letter to: Linus Dansund email@example.com