This individual is responsible for delivering exceptional remote service through internet, phone and collaboration with internal system and product teams. (S)he will manage a 20+ seat customer service team that handles student study advisory service, and manages the day-to-day activities to ensure EF English Live customers receive superior service from a trained, motivated, and professional staff.
- Establish targets for some key areas of customer service, including Study Advisory Service quality, Customer Satisfaction Survey result, and Service Revenue generating. Develop action plans to reach those goals.
- Ensure that agents are knowledgeable of EF English Live products and services, and ensure agents are customer-focused and deliver helpful, friendly, responsive and accurate service to internal and external customer.
- Monitor activity within the department including quality and quantity metrics for voice and digital customer service interactions. Develop proactive plans and approaches to meet identified needs.
- Collect feedbacks from Voice of Customers, implement solutions and improvement actions to drive better customer experience from all aspects.
- Work effectively across departments; develop positive, working relationships in a collaborative manner.
- Facilitate service staff job satisfaction, competency enhancement and career development.
Qualification and Requirement: (S)
- Undergraduate degree (or above)
- 3 or more years contact center or customer service management experience.
- Strong organization skills with ability to manage day-to-day operations and projects. Process-driven, the ability of identifying process wastes and optimizing process. Familiarity with quality monitoring programs.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Demonstrated ability to develop employees through coaching, motivation, problem solving and action plans.
- Can communicate effectively in both Chinese and English with cross-functional teams at multiple levels within the company
- Service mind-set for both internal and external customers
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com