We have one common vision at the IKEA Group: to help our customers enjoy a better everyday life at home. With over 700 million visitors to our stores and over 1 billion visitors to our website every year, we take our vision very seriously.
When you work with us, you’ll join a diverse group of co-workers in 43 countries who value working together. Since IKEA was founded over seven decades ago in Sweden, our core values have not changed. No matter where you work, you’ll be part of an open and inclusive culture in which you can be yourself. We believe in mutual respect and want everyone to feel welcomed to contribute their unique experiences and ideas. At IKEA we always do our jobs knowing that we can achieve great things when many people work together.
ABOUT THE JOB
Retaining existing customer only costs 1/5 of gaining a new customer. The big task for IKEA FAMILY is to recruit, retain and develop existing customers so that we drive business growth in a cost efficient way. So IKEA FAMILY is the great local tool for the store to generate quality visitation and sell more of the total IKEA range. The IKEA FAMILY Manager will maximize contribution of this loyalty program to support the store to achieve its goals. This person will also contribute to national FAMILY strategy and investment plan to secure best ROI.
IKEA FAMILY Manager is a crucial member in Marketing function. To recruit, retain and develop the existing customers in the market. To influence the store steering group and commercial group, collaboration, generate buy-in to maximize the contribution of FAMILY in the market. To strengthen FAMILY internal communication among co-workers and across the store.
YOUR ASSIGNMENT Your tasks will include
Recruit members and identify members
- Convert as many visitors as possible to be members by communicating member benefits in the FAMILY shop and around the store on each store touch point and engage the whole store to maximize recruitment
- Collaborate with commercial team to identify right FAMILY offers to recruit and identify more members
Build rich knowledge about members
- Constantly gain customer insight through MDB (marketing database), member panel and other integrated research resources
- React on analysis result and share to the store and management team
Deliver relevant communication to activate members and drive traffic
- Based on customer insight from database and store commercial calendar to formulate local FAMILY communication plan, develop segmentations to increase relevancy.
- Secure quality execution.
Measurement and tracking
- Continuously improve and optimize campaign planning by implementing measurement and tracking tools
- Follow up on ROI for all campaigns and share the learning to the store
Budget planning and controlling
- Forecast FAMILY communication budget and have the sense of integration of PR, web and research to maximize use of LM budget
- Safeguard the central investment in local market
Internal communication and influencing
- Influence the store SSG and commercial group, collaboration, generate buy-in to maximize the contribution of FAMILY to support IKEA positioning and growth in the market.
- Strengthen internal communication among co-workers to increase understanding of IKEA FAMILY and profile FAMILY as the great local tool to support IKEA positioning and growth.
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- A strong understanding of the IKEA Concept
- An ambassador of the IKEA Values
- Marketing the IKEA Way
- Management & Leadership
- Rich local market knowledge and customer insight
- Knowledge of relationship marketing & marketing database (MDB)
- IKEA vision and business/HR idea
- Passion for improving life at home and Learning!
- Passion for retail industry
- Energy on building strong IKEA brand in local market
- Working with people and influence the organization, collaboration, generate buy-in and support the IKEA positioning and growth in the local market
- Drive traffic to local store
- Able to think strategically and formulate local action plan
- Able to influence people, collaboration, generate buy-in
- Able to form strong working relationships with all levels of management in the store
- Have highly effective and creative written and verbal communication skills.
- Secure good brand identify in communicating with members
- Able to analyse from MDB and formulate the conclusion
Sounds interesting? Apply here!