SwedCham is looking for an intern with a passion for communication
Do you have a passion for business relations and want to develop your skills? We are now looking for one motivated intern to join SwedCham’s Beijing office during spring 2018.
The Swedish Chamber of Commerce in China is an independent, non- profit member organization, network and platform for Swedish businesses and decision makers in China. There are Swedish Chambers in 26 countries around the world and the chamber in China is among the top 5 worldwide when it comes to amount of members, revenue and number of events per year. The Chamber regularly arranges activities for its members such as seminars, workshops, social activities and other network opportunities.
- Preparing, marketing and executing events
- Maintaining and managing SwedCham’s social media sites, eg. LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
- Updating the SwedCham’s website, events page, news and promotion sections
- Preparing, editing and updating relevant communication materials
- Designing SwedCham’s marketing collaterals, e.g, event posters, flyers, web banners etc.
- Assist in composing briefs, articles and media releases
- Assisting office management in daily workRequirements
- Internships last for 5 months’ minimum starting January 2018
- Excellent command of business English. Swedish and Mandarin are highly meritorious.
- The candidate should have a legal right to intern in China, eg. be a student enrolled at/or currently doing exchange semester at a Chinese university pursuing a degree within relevant field, eg. Economics, International Business, Political Science, Law etc.
- Good understanding of the main social networking sites as well as a passion for the web and digital marketing.
- Knowledge of Adobe CS4 (Premiere PRO, Illustrator CS5, Photoshop CS5) and InDesign is an assetPractical DetailsThe internship is unpaid. You are required to have a valid insurance during the time of the internship. Interns are responsible for finding their own housing.DeadlinePlease submit your cover letter and CV before October 23 to Erika@Swedcham.cn. Positions are filled continuously.
For more information, please contact Erika@Swedcham.cn or call directly +86-10-5922-3388.