Nolato is a Swedish publicly listed group with operations in Europe, Asia and North America. We develop and manufacture products in polymer materials such as plastic, silicone and TPE. Our customer offering comprises everything from concept development, product design and process optimization to high-volume production, post-processing, assembly and logistics. Thanks to our involvement in customers’ development work at an early stage, we can contribute towards optimising design, materials and production technology and hence help achieve a better end product.
Main responsibilities of this position
- Responsible for all tax declaration(including export refund) and related tasks as a contact window with tax bureau.
- Responsible for tax related month end closing.
- Responsible for reports from Financial Bureau and other reports requested by government.
- Responsible for tax reconciliation and analysis.
- Responsible for fixed assets and project accounting related.
- Assist on the tax inspection and audit as well as statutory.
- Assist on the tax Planning and risk control.
- Self-motivating, independent, willing to work under pressure.
- Strong teamwork spirit and good communication skills.
- Be familiar with local GAAP and IFRS GAAP,CTA, CPA or ACCA is preferred.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Minimum 3 years foreign investment enterprise working experience with tax accountant.
- Familiar with national, local tax and export refund regulations and economic related laws.
- Bachelor’s degree ,major in accounting.