Company: EF English First
Function: Videographer, Editor
Work Type: Full Time, Mid-Level Senority
The videographer will shoot footage and assist in editing. The videographer will accomplish the bulk of the technical tasks related to production and post-production. He or she will transport, set up, and operate equipment; and assist with staging, set preparation and dressing. The videographer will work closely with the producer and creative team to execute the concept through to completion.
- Video shooting and editing
- Video recording for certain activities
- Video recording for products
- Motion Graphic Animation
- Audio editing
- 2 + years of experience in the industry, experience in micro film making or photography is preferred.
- Familiar with the process of video production from the early stage to the later stage, ability to perform video production independently.
- Have the ability to design and create story board.
- Have the ability to develop production plans.
- Have strong aesthetic taste.
- Skilled use of FCP or Pr.
- Have your own understanding of video production.
- Have the ability to make Motion Graphic animation.
- Have audio recording working experience.
- Have the ability of video compositing.
- Excellent in written and spoken English.
- Ability in second language: Mandarin, Russian, or Indonesian is a plus.
- Self-motivated, responsible, and able to work under pressure
English First is part of EF Education First, the world’s largest private education company. Since 1965, EF has helped millions of students’ study and travel abroad in its mission to open the world through education.
EF is an equal opportunities employer and offers a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Please send your resume and video/audio portfolio to Kelvin.Go@EF.com