Imagine yourself working with some of the sharpest and most creative brains in the transport and infrastructure industry. Imagine yourself working for the Volvo Group, a global leader in sustainable transport solutions with about 95,000 employees, production in 18 countries and sales in about 190 countries. Imagine yourself working in a company where your voice is heard and your ideas really matter.
This position takes responsibilities of planning, deployment and measurement of the marketing and marketing communication activities under defined VFS China Sales & Marketing functional strategies.
- Advise, develop and implement marketing strategies and marketing communication strategies through an effective understanding of organizations, business processes and customer needs from both internal and external.
- Collaborate with VFS sales managers, marketing department of BA, dealers, and Volvo Group China corporate communication on marketing activities, press release and corporate events.
- Facilitate the DSS and CSS survey data preparation and then drive vendor communication, report analysis and internal sales team discussion on continuous improvements.
- Act as a branding and communication partner to facilitate brand management in all marketing campaigns, merchandize design and production as well as cross TD/BA/Division collaboration.
- Assist head of Sales & Marketing to compile regular updates of sales data & reports and analyse pipeline estimation, pipeline status, sales forecast, operational issues and etc.
- Draft and produce the contents in dealer newsletters and magazines, Internet, company/product brochures and presentation materials and etc.
- Provide assistance in all the corporate and dealer related conferences, meetings, and marketing events as well as all dealer survey and customer survey throughout the entire survey cycle.
- Development of improvement plans to drive continuous improvement in service levels
- Sales support to effectively manage the sales cycle to ensure business performance and customer/dealer satisfaction
- Provide targeting and segmentation for new growth opportunities
- Design special incentive campaigns for customers and dealers keeping in view customer demand and supply
- Conduct profitability and price analyses
- Create and develop business strategy presentations and different pitches
- Develop and deliver trainings on brand management, communications related policies, guidelines and templates.
- Manage, monitor and evaluate external suppliers in related assignments.
Main Competence Requirements
- Minimum 1 year communications related working experience in multinational companies.
- University degree in business admin, marketing and related area
- Excellent English level in both written and spoken
- Strong interpersonal communications and influencing skills.
- Being able to work efficiently and effectively under pressure
- Result-driven, service minded and business orientation.
- An innovative thinker and passionate team player.
Sounds interesting? Apply here