We are looking for a self-motivated, results-oriented achiever who has more than 2 years’ experience of Digital Marketing and running websites. The role of the Webmaster & Seo Specilist is to increase traffic and applications to our teacher recruitment website www.englishfirst.com/esl-jobs and manage the running of our website used for recruiting English Language teachers for our schools across China, Indonesia and Russia.. Based in Shanghai you DON’T NOT need to be able to speak Mandarin, but must be a native or very near native English speaker.
This is an amazing position to work as part of a multinational global online marketing team based in Shanghai.
• Help maximize the number of teacher applications from English Speaking countries through our website.
• Optimize our SEO strategy and implement to increase search visibility.
• Write specifications for enhancements and upgrades to our website, working with our suppliers to implement and test these changes
• Monitor website performance, ideally having an advanced knowledge of google analytics to aid us in the decision making process.
• Manage the more technical aspects of running a website, implement redirects, set-up new pages, improve the user journey and increase visitor to application rates.
• University Degree.
• At least 2 years Online Marketing Experience.
• Experience of writing specifications and testing
• Experience in using managing a custom WordPress implementation
• Process orientated, multi-tasker and numbers driven.
• Knowledge of: HTML, CSS, PHP or a CMS would be very useful
The Online Marketing team within EF English First Teacher Recruitment & Training team supports the teacher recruitment process for Adult and Kids schools across China, Indonesia & Russia as well as Online teaching for kids and adults.
English First is a division of EF Education First. Founded in 1965 by entrepreneur Bertil Hult, EF is now the world’s largest private educational organization. With a mission to open the world through education. EF has helped over 15 million people to learn a new language, discover the world, or earn an academic degree. EF operates 450 schools and offices in over 54 countries with 35,000 employees. Education First is more than our company name. It is our corporate passion.
To apply please email email@example.com